Under the Include Everyone program, we believe that an economy that includes everyone benefits everyone. We also believe that successful and impactful financial inclusion efforts must be well positioned, promoted, marketed, distributed, and critiqued as well as celebrated and awarded where possible.
An economy that includes everyone benefits everyone!
The Include Everyone program has roots in the Digital Impact awards Africa an annual research-based event that HiPipo started in 2014 and have expanded annually to measure, promote and award products, services and innovations that have excelled in enabling financial inclusion in Africa.
- Financial Inclusion Impact Research: Each year we pick a research topic for which we measure financial inclusion impact. Our Digital Impact Awards Africa research for Time Saving Capacity of Mobile Money was referenced in the GSMA 2017 State of the Industry Report on Mobile Money.
- Digital and Financial Inclusion Summit: The yearly summit is planned to be a strategic gathering of for profit and not for profit leaders of financial inclusion, public and private sector organizations, banking and telecom operators from across Africa.
- Digital Impact Awards Africa: Our annual research-based awards project celebrates and promotes excellence in product, services and innovation for Financial Inclusion. Previous M-Pesa  Co-Initiators and promoters Mr. Michael Joseph, Ms Susie Lonie , Dr. Nick Hughes have given remarks at our awards events that are also attended by big brands in financial inclusion space.
- Digital and Financial Inclusion Expo: The expo aims to bring together organizations yearly to show case new developments, products, services and innovations that are aimed at promoting financial inclusion.
- Interoperability and Open API Hackathon: Hackathon for FinTechs and developers with innovative ideas to create new, compelling financial applications and products using OPEN API, GSMA API and/or Mojaloop Technology.
- Public Challenge/Contests: The Include Everyone program public contests/challenges will reach out to key segments of community such as youth, women, farmers to participant in Financial Inclusion Challenges/Contests which will enable us get the voices, minds and views of these people about what needs to be done to better financial inclusion for them.
*Digital Impact Awards Africa* will be featured under the *Include Everyone Summit* The program constitutes Interoperability and Open APIs Hackathon, Include Everyone Summit , Digital Impact Awards Africa. This will bring together different digital and financial inclusion stakeholders from across Africa. The project will discover and promote products and services plus innovations which are of …
Digital Saving and Loans is offering quick small loans/saving remotely over digital channels such as for M-Shwari in Kenya, Mokash and Wewole in Uganda. Digital saving and loans can benefit borrowers as an alternative to informal lending sources to meet emergency liquidity needs of poor households and provide a first step into formal financial services. …
An application programming interface (API) “is an architecture that makes it easy for one application to ‘consume’ capabilities or data from another application” (Apigee). It is a protocol that allows software programs to “talk” to one another, defining what information should be supplied and what actions will be taken when it is executed. A common …
HiPipo, is a diversified organization with operations covering digital, financial inclusion, content(music) and events. We have been operating since 2006 when we registered our first domain as a digital media house and evolved in 2009 to a brand that spearheads digital and financial inclusion in Africa. We execute research and leading events for digital and financial inclusion namely “Digital Impact Awards Africa” since 2014.