Under the Include Everyone program, we believe that an economy that includes everyone benefits everyone. We also believe that successful and impactful financial inclusion efforts must be well positioned, promoted, marketed, distributed, and critiqued as well as celebrated and awarded where possible.
An economy that includes everyone benefits everyone!
The Include Everyone program has roots in the Digital Impact awards Africa an annual research-based event that HiPipo started in 2014 and have expanded annually to measure, promote and award products, services and innovations that have excelled in enabling financial inclusion in Africa.
- Financial Inclusion Impact Research: Each year we pick a research topic for which we measure financial inclusion impact. Our Digital Impact Awards Africa research for Time Saving Capacity of Mobile Money was referenced in the GSMA 2017 State of the Industry Report on Mobile Money.
- Digital and Financial Inclusion Summit: The yearly summit is planned to be a strategic gathering of for profit and not for profit leaders of financial inclusion, public and private sector organizations, banking and telecom operators from across Africa.
- Digital Impact Awards Africa: Our annual research-based awards project celebrates and promotes excellence in product, services and innovation for Financial Inclusion. Previous M-Pesa  Co-Initiators and promoters Mr. Michael Joseph, Ms Susie Lonie , Dr. Nick Hughes have given remarks at our awards events that are also attended by big brands in financial inclusion space.
- Digital and Financial Inclusion Expo: The expo aims to bring together organizations yearly to show case new developments, products, services and innovations that are aimed at promoting financial inclusion.
- Interoperability and Open API Hackathon: Hackathon for FinTechs and developers with innovative ideas to create new, compelling financial applications and products using OPEN API, GSMA API and/or Mojaloop Technology.
- Public Challenge/Contests: The Include Everyone program public contests/challenges will reach out to key segments of community such as youth, women, farmers to participant in Financial Inclusion Challenges/Contests which will enable us get the voices, minds and views of these people about what needs to be done to better financial inclusion for them.
HiPipo, through its Include Everyone program is delighted to celebrate global business leader Bill Gates with a Digital Impact Awards Africa honor, the ‘Africa’s Financial Inclusion Medal of Honor.’ The Africa Financial Inclusion Medal of Honor is awarded to an individual or organization that is has made exceptional contribution to Africa’s Digital space, by specifically …
HiPipo, is a diversified organization with operations covering digital, financial inclusion, content(music) and events. We have been operating since 2006 when we registered our first domain as a digital media house and evolved in 2009 to a brand that spearheads digital and financial inclusion in Africa. We execute research and leading events for digital and financial inclusion namely “Digital Impact Awards Africa” since 2014.